NorCal: (510) 742-9500 | SoCal: (818) 459-3500

California Special Needs Trusts

Estate Attorney | SIngh Law FIrm

If you have a beneficiary who suffers from a disability, perhaps a handicapped minor or adult child, you should consider leaving their inheritance in a specific and specially-constructed trust commonly referred to as a Special Needs Trust to protect the handicapped child and keep them eligible for public assistance. A few issues arise for disabled […]