Mr. Cavallini joined the Singh Law Firm in September 2017. He earned a dual undergraduate degree in Comparative Literature and German from Occidental College. After his undergraduate studies, Mr. Cavallini became a Fulbright Scholar and lived in Europe for several years teaching English abroad.
He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from California Western School of Law, graduating cum laude and in the top brackets of his class. While in law school, Mr. Cavallini appeared on the Dean’s List for every semester eligible, traveled throughout the country in Appellate Moot Court competitions, and won a Distinguished Oral Advocate Award for Trial Advocacy.
Prior to joining the Singh Law Firm, Mr. Cavallini worked at the Office of the Public Defender in both San Diego and Alameda Counties. He has also held positions in the chambers of both federal and state judges including the Honorable Ruben B. Brooks and Karen S. Crawford of the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of California. Mr. Cavallini has also participated in an international program, which yielded a position at the Attorney General’s Office in Chile and experience assisting federal Chilean prosecutors present a case before that country’s Supreme Court.
In his free time, Mr. Cavallini volunteers as a tutor to underprivileged urban youth at an Oakland elementary school assisting children in reading, writing, and math. He is also on the steering committee of the Human Rights Campaign in San Francisco and has traveled to Washington D.C. to lobby members of Congress to adopt legislation that promotes equality on both the local and federal level. Mr. Cavallini also enjoys traveling, learning new foreign languages, and pushing his physical fitness boundaries to the next level.
- 100% Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Estate Tax Planning
- Trust Administration
- J.D., California Western School of Law– Cum Laude, San Diego, California
- B.A., Occidental College– Los Angeles, California
- Double Major: Comparative Literature and German
- The Singh Law Firm, PC (Attorney)
- Office of the Public Defender of Alameda and San Diego County
- Chambers of the Honorable Karen S. Crawford, U.S. District Court
- Chambers of the Honorable Ruben B. Brooks, U.S. District Court
- Chambers of Steve E. Stone, San Diego Superior Court
- Legal Aid Society
- International Law Group LLP
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association