Ms. Schlinkert joined The Singh Law Firm in January 2016.
Prior to joining The Singh Law Firm, Ms. Schlinkert was an associate at Tierney & Mercado, PC where she had a general civil practice focusing on Family Law and Estate Planning. While in law school, Ms. Schlinkert gained a vast array of experience in court, firm and pro bono settings. This diverse experience allows Ms. Schlinkert to effectively counsel her clients in all matters that are important to them.
Ms. Schlinkert received her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law in San Francisco, California. Prior to entering law school, Ms. Schlinkert received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Davis, where she double majored in English and Economics.
Ms. Schlinkert is a native of the East Bay and grew up in Lafayette, California. Ms. Schlinkert has many hobbies and interests but enjoys traveling to new places and meeting new people most of all.
- 100% Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Estate Tax Planning
- Trust Administration
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law– San Francisco, California
- B.A., University of California, Davis– Davis, California
- Double Major: Economics and English
- The Singh Law Firm, PC (Attorney)
- Tierney & Mercado, PC (Attorney)
- Hedani Choy Spalding & Salvagione
- Alameda County Self Help/Family Law Facilitators Office
- San Francisco Unified Family Court
- AIDS Legal Referral Panel
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association