Attorney Sharmila K. Singh is a Founding Partner with The Singh Law Firm. She earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley, and her Juris Doctorate degree from UC Hastings College of the Law.
Estate Planning / Trust Administration Practice
Mrs. Singh has exclusively focussed her practice in Estate Planning and Trust Administration for her entire legal career. Mrs. Singh has handled thousands of cases from simple to extremely complex, high net-worth family estates.
Prior to Co-Founding her firm, Mrs. Singh has held positions at both estate planning firms and large tax and accounting firms, including Pricewaterhouse Coopers, LLP. Her background in business and foundation in taxes and tax law gives her a distinct advantage in estate planning, because so much of estate planning involves tax law and management of finances.
Mrs. Singh is an active member of the Trusts & Estates sections of the California Bar Association and is a member of the Trusts & Estates Executive Committee of the Alameda County Bar Association.
In her free time, Mrs. Singh enjoys playing tennis, running, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her husband and two daughters.
- 100% Estate Planning
- Wills & Trusts
- Estate Tax Planning
- Trust Administration
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- B.S., University of California, Berkeley HAAS School of Business, Berkeley, California
- Major: Business Administration
- The Singh Law Firm, PC (Founding Partner)
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Acuna Casas, LLP
- Hennefer, Finley & Wood, LLP
- Deloitte, LLP
- Super Lawyer Rising Star (2016-Present) (* awarded only to the top 2.5% of Attorneys)
- AVVO Client Choice Awards (2008-Present)
- Cypress Magazine Estate Planning & The Fourth of July 2016
- Carmel Living Magazine Estate Planning & The Fourth of July 2016
- Cypress Magazine Estate Planning & Car Week 2016
- Carmel Living Magazine Estate Planning & Car Week 2016
- Cypress Magazine Gift Trusts 2016
- Carmel Living Magazine Gift Trusts 2016
- Cypress Magazine Estate Planning & Marriages 2016
- Carmel Living Magazine Estate Planning & Marriages 2016
- California Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Southern Alameda County
- Fremont Chamber of Commerce
- TiE – Silicon Valley (Member)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce of North America (Life Member)
- CHP 11-99 Foundation